INFORMATION ART. 13 OF THE EUROPEAN REGULATION n. 2016/679
(General Data Protection Regulation)
1. Data controller
The Data Controller is J. Lamarck SCF S.p.A. (VAT code 02684320233), with registered office in Desenzano del Garda, via Anelli 28, www.lamarck.com.
The Data Controller provides the data subject with information on the purposes and methods of processing personal data.
2. Methods of processing personal data
Personal data (personal data, telephone number, e-mail, etc.) are processed on computer media with the aid of computerized or automated tools in compliance with security measures in order to guarantee the integrity, security and confidentiality of data .
3. Purpose of the processing
The Data Controller will process your personal data for the purposes indicated:
1) contractual and pre-contractual activities
2) sending commercial / promotional information;
3) sending newsletters for information and promotional purposes;
4) sending e-mails for information, promotional and advertising purposes
Personal data will be processed exclusively for purposes related to and instrumental to the fulfillment of the obligations relating to points 1), 2), 3) and 4).
The consent you have expressed is the legal basis of the processing pursuant to art. 13, paragraph 1), letter c) of the GDPR.
4. Nature of the contribution
The provision of your data for the purposes referred to in paragraph 1) of Article 3 does not require any formal consent as a preparatory and essential to the contractual or pre-contractual relationship.
The provision of your data for the purposes referred to in points 2), 3), 4) of the art. 3 is optional and requires your express consent. Failure to consent will imply the consequences described below: inability to send commercial and / or promotional information and to send newsletters for information purposes and to communicate personal data for marketing purposes to third parties.
If you have given your consent to authorize the Holder of the treatment to pursue the purposes set out in points 2), 3), 4) of the art. 3, will remain free at any time to revoke it by sending a notice to the email@example.com mail address. Following receipt of such request, the Data Controller will proceed to the removal and deletion of data from the databases used for processing for direct and indirect marketing purposes and for sending newsletters and to inform third parties for the purpose of cancellation. the data have been communicated. The receipt of the cancellation request is valid as confirmation of cancellation.
5. Recipients of personal data
The personal data you have provided, for the purposes described, may be brought to the attention of employees and collaborators of the Data Controller and communicated to the subjects:
a) SELECTRA Management Company S.A., Rue Schiller 9, L-2519 Luxembourg, co-owner of the data;
b) third-party companies entrusted by the Data Controller for the execution of the obligations assumed for the implementation of the treatments envisaged by the purposes set out in points 1) of article 3;
c) all subjects (including Public Authorities) who have the right to access data under regulatory or administrative provisions;
d) third-party companies that provide essential support services for processing and have direct or indirect access to your data;
e) third-party companies entrusted by the Data Controller for processing data provided for by the purposes set out in points 2), 3), 4) of Article 3;
The collaborators or suppliers used by the Data Controller for the processing of your personal data have been legally authorized and empowered on the methods and purposes of the treatments assigned and will act in compliance with this information.
The personal data you have provided, for the purposes described, may be transferred to business partners for the processing of data provided for the purposes referred to in paragraphs 2), 3), 4) of Article 3;
The personal data you have provided and subsequently processed in connection with the management of the service are not subject to disclosure.
6. Data retention times
Your personal data will be kept for the times defined by the relevant legislation, which are specified below pursuant to art. 13, paragraph 2, letter a) GDPR:
1) for the purposes indicated in point 1) of article 3 for the times prescribed by the laws in force and in any case for a period of no less than 10 (ten) years
2) for the purposes indicated in points 2), 3) of the art. 3 for 10 (ten) years from now of the consent to the treatment;
3) for the purposes indicated in point 4) of the art. 3 for 10 (ten) years from the time of consent to treatment;
7. Exercise of rights by the interested party
Pursuant to article 13, paragraph 2, letters b) and d), 15, 18, 19 and 21 GDPR, the interested party is informed that he has the right to:
to. Access to personal data: obtain confirmation that data concerning you are being processed and, in this case, access to the following information: the purposes, the categories of data, the recipients, the retention period, the right to propose a complaint to a supervisory authority, the right to request the correction or cancellation or limitation of the treatment or opposition to the processing itself as well as the existence of an automated decision-making process;
b. Request for rectification or cancellation of the same or limitation of the processing that concerns you; “limitation” means the marking of data stored with the aim of limiting its processing in the future;
c. Opposition to processing: to oppose for reasons connected with your particular situation to the processing of data for the execution of a task of public interest or for the pursuit of a legitimate interest of the Data Controller;
d. Data portability: in the case of automated processing carried out on the basis of consent or in execution of a contract, to receive data concerning you in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device; in particular, the data will be provided by the Data Controller in .xml format;
is. Revocation of consent to processing for marketing purposes, both direct and indirect, market research and profiling; the exercise of this right does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out before the revocation;
f. Propose a claim pursuant to art. 77 RGPD to the competent supervisory authority based on your habitual residence, workplace or place of violation of your rights; for Italy, the Guarantor for the protection of personal data is competent, which can be contacted via the contact details on the website http://www.garanteprivacy.it.
The aforementioned rights may be exercised by sending a request to the Data Controller via the contact channels indicated in art. 1 of this information.
Requests relating to the exercise of your rights will be processed without undue delay within one month of the application; only in cases of particular complexity and in the number of requests this deadline may be an additional 2 (two) months.
We inform you specifically and separately, as required by art. 21 GDPR that if personal data are processed for marketing purposes, the data subject has the right to object at any time and that if the data subject objects to the processing, personal data can no longer be processed for these purposes.
The exercise of rights is not subject to any form constraint and is free. The e-mail address for the exercise of rights is firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. This section contains information on the management methods of J. Lamarck SCF S.p.A. with reference to the processing of user data by J. Lamarck SCF S.p.A.
2. This information is valid for the purposes of Article 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, for persons interacting with J. Lamarck SCF S.p.A. and can be reached at the address corresponding to the homepage: www.lamarck.com.
3. The information is provided only for J. Lamarck SCF S.p.A. and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links contained therein.
4. The purpose of this document is to provide information on the methods, timing and nature of the information that the data controllers must provide to users when connecting to the web pages of J. Lamarck SCF SpA, regardless of the purpose of the connection itself, according to Italian and European legislation.
5. The information may undergo changes due to the introduction of new rules in this regard, therefore the user is invited to check this page periodically.
6. If the user is under the age of 16, pursuant to article 8, c.1 EU regulation 2016/679, he / she must legitimize his / her consent through the authorization of his / her parents or guardians.
1. The data controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of processing personal data. He also deals with safety profiles.
2. With regards to this website, the data controller is: J. Lamarck SCF S.p.A., and for any clarification or exercise of the user’s rights, he can contact him at the following email address: email@example.com.
Data processing place
1. The processing of data generated by the use of the site of J. Lamarck SCF S.p.A. takes place at the headquarters in Desenzano del Garda.
2. In case of necessity, the data related to the newsletter service can be processed by the person in charge of the treatment or subjects appointed by it for this purpose at the relevant office.
Type of Cookies
2. A cookie consists of a reduced set of data transferred to the user’s browser from a web server and can only be read by the server that made the transfer. This is not executable code and does not transmit viruses.
3. Cookies do not record any personal information and any identifiable information will not be stored. If you want, you can prevent the saving of some or all cookies. However, in this case the use of the site and the services offered could be compromised. To proceed without changing the options related to cookies, simply continue browsing.
Below are the types of cookies that the site uses:
1. There are many technologies used to store information on the user’s computer, which are then collected by the sites. Among these the best known and used is that of HTML cookies. They are used for navigation and to facilitate access and use of the site by the user. They are necessary for the transmission of communications on the electronic network or the supplier to provide the service requested by the customer.
2. The settings to manage or deactivate cookies may vary depending on the internet browser used. In any case, the user can manage or request the general deactivation or cancellation of cookies, modifying the settings of his internet browser. This deactivation can slow down or prevent access to some parts of the site.
3. The use of technical cookies allows the safe and efficient use of the site.
4. Cookies that are inserted in the browser and retransmitted by Google Analytics or the statistics service of bloggers or similar are technical only if used for the purpose of optimizing the site directly from the owner of the site, which can collect information in aggregate form on the number users and how they visit the site. Under these conditions, for analytics cookies the same rules apply, in terms of information and consent, provided for cookies technicians.
5. From the point of view of duration we can distinguish temporary session cookies that are deleted automatically at the end of the browsing session and are used to identify the user and thus avoid logging in to each page visited and the permanent ones that remain active in the PC up upon expiry or cancellation by the user.
6. Session cookies may be installed in order to allow access to and access to the reserved area of the portal as an authenticated user.
7. They are not stored permanently but only for the duration of the navigation until the browser is closed and disappear when the browser is closed. Their use is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers consisting of random numbers generated by the server necessary to allow the safe and efficient exploration of the site.
1. In relation to the provenance we distinguish the cookies sent to the browser directly from the site you are visiting and those of third parties sent to the computer from other sites and not from the one you are visiting.
2. Permanent cookies are often third-party cookies.
3. The majority of third-party cookies consists of tracking cookies used to identify online behavior, understand the interests and then customize the advertising proposals for users.
4. Third-party analytical cookies may be installed. They are sent from the domains of the aforementioned third parties external to the site.
5. The analytical cookies of third parties are used to detect information on the behavior of users on the site of J. Lamarck SCF S.p.A .. The detection takes place anonymously, in order to monitor performance and improve the usability of the site. The third-party profiling cookies are used to create profiles relating to users, in order to propose advertising messages in line with the choices expressed by the users themselves.
6. The use of these cookies is governed by the rules set by the third parties themselves, therefore, users are invited to read the privacy policies and indications to manage or disable the cookies published on the related web pages.
1. Profiling cookies are those that create profiles related to the user and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the same in the context of surfing the net.
2. When these types of cookies are used, the user must give explicit consent.
3. Article 22 of EU Regulation 2016/679 will apply.
Cookies used in this site
|Advertising||These are cookies used to increase the advertising eficaccia, targeting advertising messages based on the content relevant to the user, improving the performance reports of the campaigns and avoiding the provision of content advertising on users already reached previously.
The User can decide at any time not to use the Cookie Doubleclick providing for its deactivation: www.google.com/settings/ads/onweb/optout?hl=it.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
|Statistics||“Store user preferences and information each time you visit web pages containing Google services.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
|lamarck.com||_icl_current_language||1||Essential||CMS session cookies|
|Statistics||These cookies are set via the embedded youtube-videos. They record anonymous statistical data on,
for example, how many times the video is displayed and what settings are used for playback.
No sensitive data is collected unless the user is already logged into the service with his Google account. Personal data collected: Cookies and usage data.
|Statistics||“These cookies are set via embedded youtube-videos. They record anonymous statistical data on,
for example, how many times the video is displayed and what settings are used for playback.
Data processing mode
1. Like all websites, this site also makes use of log files in which information collected in an automated manner is stored during user visits. The information collected could be the following:
– internet protocol (IP) address;
– type of browser and device parameters used to connect to the site;
– name of the Internet service provider (ISP);
– date and time of visit;
– web page of origin of the visitor (referral) and exit;
– possibly the number of clicks.
2. The aforementioned information is processed in an automated form and collected in an exclusively aggregated form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site, and for security reasons. This information will be processed according to the legitimate interests of the holder.
3. For security purposes (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), the automatically recorded data may possibly also include personal data such as IP address, which could be used, in accordance with applicable laws, in order to block attempts at damage to the site itself or to damage other users, or in any case harmful activities or constituting a crime. Such data are never used for the identification or profiling of the user, but only for the protection of the site and its users, such information will be treated according to the legitimate interests of the owner.
5. The information that users of the site believe to make public through the services and tools made available to them, are provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this site from any liability regarding any violation of laws. It is up to the user to verify that they have permission to enter personal data of third parties or contents protected by national and international standards.
Purposes of data processing
1. The data collected by the site during its operation are used for the purposes indicated above and for the following purposes:
request for marketing purposes and sending newsletters
2. Data retention will be carried out for the period strictly necessary to achieve the aforementioned purpose and in any case not longer than 24 months.
3. The data used for security purposes (block attempts to damage the site) are kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the previously indicated end.
Data provided by the user
1. As indicated above, the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this website entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
2. Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site prepared for particular services on request.
Support in configuring your browser
1. The user can manage cookies also through the settings of his browser. However, deleting cookies from your browser may remove the preferences you have set for the site.
2. For further information and support, you can also visit the specific help page of the web browser you are using:
– Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
– Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-us/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
– Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/it/
– Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
– Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
Social Network Plugin
2. The collection and use of information obtained by means of the plugin are governed by the respective privacy policies of the social networks, to which reference is made:
Google+: http: //www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies
1. The art. 13, c. 2 of EU Regulation 2016/679 lists the user’s rights.
2. The site of J. Lamarck SCF S.p.A. intends therefore to inform the user on the existence:
– the right of the interested party to ask the holder for access to personal data (Article 15 of the EU Regulation), the correction (Article 16 of the EU Regulation) or the limitation of processing that concerns him (Article 18 EU Regulation) or to oppose, for legitimate reasons, to their treatment (Article 21 EU Regulation), in addition to the right to data portability (Article 20 EU Regulation);
– the right to request cancellation (Article 17 of the EU Regulation), the transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data are been collected or subsequently processed;
– the right to obtain the attestation that the operations of updating, rectification, integration of data, cancellation, blocking of data, transformation have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
3. The requests may be addressed to the data controller, without formalities or, alternatively, using the model provided for by the Personal Data Protection Authority, or by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. If the treatment is based on art. 6, paragraph 1, lett. a) – express consent to use – or on art. 9, paragraph 2, lett. a) – express consent to the use of genetic, biometric, health-related data revealing religious beliefs, philosophical or union membership, revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions – the user has the right to revoke the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given prior to the revocation.
5. Likewise, in the event of violation of the law, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, as the authority responsible for monitoring the processing in the Italian State.
6. For a more in-depth examination of the rights that compete with it, see articles 15 and ss. of the EU 2016/679 Regulation.
Data transfer to non-EU countries
1. This site may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union. In particular with Google, Facebook and Microsoft (LinkedIn) through social plugins and the Google Analytics service. The transfer is authorized and strictly regulated by Article 45, paragraph 1 of EU Regulation 2016/679, for which no further consent is required. The companies mentioned above guarantee their adherence to the Privacy Shield.
2. Data will never be transferred to third countries that do not comply with the conditions set out in Article 45 e ss of the EU Regulation.
Data security provided
1. This site processes the data of users in a lawful and correct manner, adopting appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data. Processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated.
2. In addition to the owner, in some cases, may have access to the data categories of employees involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (as suppliers of third party technical services, couriers postal services, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies).
Changes to this document
1. This document, published at the address:
2. It may be subject to changes or updates. In the case of significant changes and updates, these will be reported with appropriate notifications to users.
3. The document was updated on 27/09/2018 to comply with the relevant regulations, and in particular in compliance with EU Regulation 2016/679.